If you are thinking of new ways to cook chicken wings, you might want to try the following recipes. Serve these the next time you are hosting a dinner party, but be sure to have plenty of stock as your guests are likely to ask for second helpings.
Chicken Wings with Mustard
Ingredients Required to make Chicken Wings With Mustard
The following include the ingredients required to make chicken wings with mustard.
- 1 ½ lbs Chicken wings
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
Instructions to Make Chicken Wings with Mustard
The following simple steps are involved in the preparation of chicken wings with mustard.
- In a bowl, mix together, 1/3 cup of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of honey, 2 tablespoons of mustard, 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice ans 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Next, add 2 teaspoons of black pepper and 2 tablespoons of soy sauce to the bowl.
- Now, add 1 1/2 pounds of chicken wings to the above mentioned ingredients. While using this method to cook chicken wings, the mix must be kept in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Set the oven temperature to 400°F. Set the chicken wings on the wire rack. Cook it for 45 minutes.
Your delicious, crispy chicken wings is ready to be served.
Spicy Chicken Wings
Ingredients Required to Make Spicy Chicken Wings
The following include the ingredients required to make spicy chicken wings.
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- ½ cup ketchup
- ½ cup honey
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp coriander
- ½ tsp of cumin
- 1 tsp hot pepper sauce
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
Instructions to Make Spicy Chicken Wings
The following steps will yield irresistible, spicy chicken wings.
- Rinse the chicken wings. Turn on the charcoal grill to medium high. Cook the wings until they turn crunchy. Flip it over several times. This should take about 15 minutes. Let it rest for a few minutes. As you will see, this is one of the fast ways to cook chicken wings.
- While the chicken is resting, combine 1/2 cup of ketchup, 1/2 cup of honey, 1/2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon each of cumin and coriander, 1 teaspoon of hot pepper sauce, 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke, 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Next, baste the wings and grill again for 10 minutes.
- You can grill it a few minutes longer if you want it slightly charred.
Chicken Wings with Wine
Ingredients to prepare Chicken Wings with Wine
1 cup dry red wine
2 lbs chicken wings
1/3 cup soy sauce
½ cup bourbon
½ cup sherry
3 tbsp vinegar
1 tsp ginger
½ tsp ground black pepper
½ cup honey
2 tsp vegetable oil
2/3 cup ketchup
1/3 pack brown sugar
Instructions to Make Chicken Wings with Wine
Let us now learn how to make chicken wings with wine.
- When trying this way to cook chicken wings, you must begin by rinsing the chicken wings.
- Next, combine 1 cup of dry wine, 1/2 cup of sherry, 1/2 cup of bourbon, 1 teaspoon of ginger and 1/3 pack of brown sugar in a bowl.
- Also add, 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper, 1/2 cup of honey 2 teaspoon vegetable oil and 3 tablespoons of vinegar.
- Now, throw in 2 pounds of chicken wings. Let the wings marinate for an hour. Turn the oven up to a temp of 325°F.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade. Put in the roasting pan. Sprinkle some of the marinade on it. Bake it for 60 minutes. The chicken must be basted every 20 minutes.
- After 1 hour, increase temp to 450°F. Mix some more of the marinade sauce and baste the chicken for another half hour. This dish is served hot. This recipe is good for 8-10 servings.
If you are tired of the usual recipes, it is time you tried new and exciting ways to cook chicken wings. After you have tried these dishes, make your own innovative recipes and impress your friends.